In this fast-changing world, it seems to be an existential question to ask: What can you do with $1? Let’s do a quick interview with the residents of Shironeko’s house!
- Tora: Stop asking! Do you see my dinner? That’s $1. I have no idea how I could live until now.
2. Tora: The food runs out again, should I sit here in the bowl or just eat myself?
3. Shiro: Sorry, can’t answer you! I’m being a radish don’t you see?
4. Shiro: No, stop asking what I’ve done with my $1! Stop following me! Okay, I bought this wheel. Don’t you think she’s so beautiful? I want to marry her.
5. Tora: Now I have to buy dinner for that idiot too. No more fish, only fried pawtatoes and noodles tonight!
6. Chibi-side & Chibi-bang: You say what? $1? No, sorry, we’re hippies, we only eat flowers to live and don’t care about money.
7. Or little oranges can save the day too.
8. Or we’ll buy a box and fit everyone in.
How about you? What can you (or your cat) do with $1? Share with us your story!